Brayden's Journey

Friday, April 15, 2011

Cook Books are here!!

YAY!! The Cookbooks have finally arrived! We are selling them for $20.00 or donations for Brayden's medical expenses.  1 surgery down and only 9 to go.  3 more laser and 6 with the tissue expanders. Since he will be having his tissue expanders out of state, we will be using a lot of the money for travel expenses and paying off all the lovely medical bills. 

Please let me know if you would like to order a cookbook for you or if you have any family or friends that would like to purchase some.  If you live in Arizona, I can meet you sometime that way you don't have to pay for shipping.  And if you live in Iowa, my mom will be in charge of all of those. 

If you would like yours shipped, I have made a button on my blog, on the right hand side.  Just pay though pay pal and I have also added a donation botton. Please let me know if you have any questions.

We appreciate everyone's support and love.  Means the world to us that we have so many great people in our lives that care about Brayden as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment