Brayden's Journey

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another bump in the road

Brayden hasn't been happy all day, he won't sit on his butt and he keeps scratching his butt because the stiches are red and now he even has a white discharge coming out.  I just pray this isn't an infection and we don't have any huge problems with that healing. 

When we did the dressing change tonight he was not happy, screaming the whole time.  Dr. Bauer did tell me today, that I could give him some Benadryl, but it might make him sleepy.  So I gave him some tonight and 30 minutes later he was out.  Just hope he sleeps good today and tomorrow we don't hear to bad of news from Dr. Bauer once he see's the pictures I sent him. 

My little boy goes through so much, just hope this round of expanders is uneventful and a sucessful round, need to keep positive and pray it doesn't get any worst.

Uncle Brandon taking 2 of Brayden's tubes out




The red area on Brayden's butt


No comments:

Post a Comment